Wednesday, January 20, 2010
How to go to Kuningan from PC
Finally, 25th December 2009 at 11PM, we've arrived and officially moved to our home sweet home, Permata Cimanggis, Cluster Topaz.
From the very beginning, everyone who know me quite well are doubting, can I survive?
My new home is only 36km (yeaah...no kidding)-from my office.

By Car:
If the traffic is smooth, I can push my engine to 80km per hours in Jagorawi highway and I only need 45 minutes to Kuningan-Casablanca. Unfortunately, this condition only happen when you drive at 1 AM in the morning or in the holiday. Which is useless!!
Jagorawi is never without heavy traffic jam in the rush hours. Even when we leave at 5 AM in the morning. But at this hour, you can drive your car at 40-60km per hour and we can spend a lot of time in the office before we work. No rush, no heavy traffic jam, no dog tired when you start your work.
I prefer this, but there always a price for that freshness:
First--> you have to go in a very early morning (you still can hear the cock crow and you are still sleepy)
Second--> you have to found a place to get shower! Hihihi...I always transit at my parents house in Mampang. Or at Rasuna to gym first:D then at 7:30 I go to my office by busway.
With this route, I can save the gasoline cost and time!

By BUS:
Really practical.
My husband and I usually use motorcycle to Citeureup toll gateway then we leave our motorcycle there. And then we ride in Mayasari Bhakti Patas AC 43 -Cibinong-Grogol.
Be careful, if your stamina is not good enough, you better go to Cibinong terminal to get a seat.
If we leave home at 6:45, is not a guarantee we arrived in the office at 9AM.
(blame on Jagorawi and inner highway traffic jam!)
My suggestion, please leave your home no more than 6AM! If your office working hours is at 8 or 8:30AM.

Pfhh...Let me continue my story...I have to work now!
-just stay tuned, ok?-- "GR" Mode On
posted by fsusanti @ Wednesday, January 20, 2010  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
website metrics
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Just an Ordinary Women, who still trying reaching her dreams.

Yang Baru-baru
Archives
Shout Box
Links
Friendz of Mine
Kelas Menulis
  • Kelas Menulis-Hasyim
  • Kelas Menulis-Jonru
  • Kelas Menulis-Anung
  • Kelas Menulis-Awi
  • Kelas Menulis-Hanok/Iyas
  • Kelas Menulis-Leni
  • Kelas Menulis-Lily
  • Kelas Menulis-Maya
  • Kelas Menulis-Meu
  • Kelas Menulis-Ning Harmanto
  • Kelas Menulis-Rina
  • Kelas Menulis-Sya
  • Kelas Menulis-Tati
  • Kelas Menulis-Tina
  • Kelas Menulis-Yuyun
  • THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS WEBSITE. BE A GOOD MOSLEM WHEREVER and WHENEVER YOU ARE

    Subscribe to PermataCimanggis
    Powered by groups.yahoo.com

    Powered by 

Blogger

    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates
    © SANTI